kADER

kADER's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kader

SteamID: 76561198151882584

Admin that banned you: not sure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 30 minute mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should be unmuted because I didn't receive any warning and was just having fun beat boxing which is always allowed especially when the whole server is with it. 

(I'm pretty sure this mute even though listed as 30 extends to a much greater amount, if that can be clarified further upon in a response that would be great.

Posted  Edited by Dini

Well for starters, warnings were never a thing needed to be given (especially for someone that has been muted for the exact same thing in the past). Beatboxing also isn’t “always allowed” it was never allowed, it’s fine sometimes when the server is okay with it yes but when it bothers someone then we have to mute.

As for the current mute I extended it to 1 day since your last mic spam related mute was for 1 hour. For mic spams we go from 30mins>1hr>6hr>1 day but I am currently not on pc to change to 6hr, that won’t matter since it won’t expire to morning however. 

Edited by Dini

bro nothing I put on here gets through genuinely fuck y'all. your friends are racist and say the n word and get back on the server AND IVE FUCKING SEEN IT MYSELF DISGUSTING RACIST RATS, but this isn't something that gets lifted. BULL FUCKING SHIT. I was embraced by the server to beatbox and not a single person protested me beatboxing IN THE SLIGHTEST. YOU ARE A RACIST and karma is gonna get you since you wanna abuse your power here to enforce your clear other agendas.

I didnt break a god damn rule 

mic spam is contributing to whats happening in the server???  AT WHAT POINT DO YOU DRAW THE LINE AND ADMIT TO BEING CLEARLY BIASED.

Posted  Edited by Dini

Okay so instead of accepting me being generous on the mute you want to once again act like a child. I love people that just pile on lies when they don’t get their way and ALWAYS never provide proof to back up anything they say. 

Enjoy the ban, have fun surfing elsewhere. 

Edited by Dini