AtomicHeadphones

Best Gender?

what is the best gender?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. which one is better?(yes there is only 2, if you have a problem with it, then don't vote}

• male
    • female

11 hours ago, Telemetry said:

There are not only two genders. There aren't even two sexes (which is by the way you want to use)

There are 4 sexes, male, female, neutral, hermaphrodite

And gender is a state of mind that has nothing to do with the body

Check your pronouns you oppressive white cis scum! This has been reported to the FBI for being sexist and oppressive!

m8 theres a vagina and a penis you either have one or the other or both. :triggered:

There is no need to get upset.

I personally feel the thread is distasteful to begin with, but I also understand that this is still a very misunderstood, sensitive, and controversial topic for a lot of people.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Joshy said:

There is no need to get upset.

I personally feel the thread is distasteful to begin with, but I also understand that this is still a very misunderstood, sensitive, and controversial topic for a lot of people.

You know i love you sometimes.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

ITT:

Engendered Species

:lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

...I honestly don't know if the "Triggered" people in here are fucking around or not... 
In my opinion. There is only 2 genders/sex. To me, they mean the same thing. That's just my opinion. 

my hobo banner.png 

(Credits go to me ^)

my banner by mary.png

(Credits go to @Mary)

5985565e42cd3_Hobobanner.thumb.png.1b7ad0f167fef63fc942ee13765c35e3.png

(Credits go to me ^)

• 4 years later...