zurenea

GoFundMe for ex-staff GFL member

Posted  Edited by zurenea - Edit Reason: link update, situation updated, hopefully bumped

hello! some might know me as zurenea or plusheii! gfl's (non-official) resident funny person, topic of the week writer, and that's about it, really.

time's have been very tough , but getting better!!! my roommate is going to start her job very soon, which is awesome!!! enough to hopefully stay alive. but the end of the month is fast approaching and even if she does start this month we will not have enough. i would appreciate any sort of help in this timespan and (hopefully!!) we wont have to keep begging. 

please check it out, donating is not required by any means but i would love it if you would share it around at the very least.

https://gofund.me/bd3fcf5a

thank you and i love you!

zurenea

Edited by zurenea
link update, situation updated, hopefully bumped

Achievements

3 hours ago, TommoGaming said:

mission completed :banana:

thank you based tommo 🫡

(and thank you to everybody else so far, it means so much to me <3)

Achievements

21 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

I can't donate myself(Thanks lack of a Functioning Personal Credit Card), but i sent out an announcement about this at least to spread the word. 

thank you!!! that means everything to me

Achievements

On 3/16/2023 at 12:26 AM, Cpt.Haxray said:

I can't donate myself(Thanks lack of a Functioning Personal Credit Card), but i sent out an announcement about this at least to spread the word. 

They're willing to give y'all any credit card? I just get laughed at when I apply (they know I will max it on pokemon plushies).

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

6 hours ago, annoying furry said:

They're willing to give y'all any credit card? I just get laughed at when I apply (they know I will max it on pokemon plushies).

Yes, im allowed to use a family member's credit card but as such im limited to normal non-weird things. As such i sadly cannot max it on pokemon plushies. Or donating to Gofundmes as they think its a scam. Also they're phobic and one of them is very, very racist. 

AS soon as i get a credit card i'll lose it within a week.

big thank you to everybody that helped donate, we have most of what we need and hopefully will find something for income very soon ❤️

Achievements