Luigi

Luigi's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Luigi

Steam Name(s): Luigi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78688146

Admin that banned you: ASN

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Eban

Why should you be unbanned?

I got ebanned for a month for "not healing" at mist when i wasn't even warned about it and Asn didn't even beacon me until middle of the boss fight. I always stay by the gate during the boss fight because its easier dodging attacks there, regardless, I even went to the team at the first heal because it was an attack that was easy to go heal then go back to my spot, after that I just healed off cd wherever I was. Not healing at all was allowed some time ago and now you can't even heal off the usual spot when I even had beacon. ASN is problably gonna say I was running away from the team which is not true because I "ran away" at the attacks where you can't really control where you go when you dodge them (aka the triangles/pink balls/3 lasers where you crouch or jump) and after those attacks which happened in this order, I went back to the gate. I have been playing the boss fight at the gate (unless heal is in another spot) for years now and its not my fault people didn't go there when its easier to dodge attacks from there and I had beacon. 

Edited by Luigi

15 hours ago, Luigi said:

ASN is problably gonna say I was running away from the team which is not true because I "ran away" at the attacks where you can't really control where you go when you dodge them (aka the triangles/pink balls/3 lasers where you crouch or jump) and after those attacks which happened in this order, I went back to the gate.

It was my impression that you seemed to be getting as far from the people at your gate beacon as possible, you ended up on almost the opposite side of the arena from the gate during the attack. Really not familiar enough with this map these days to address your claim, so we can see what @AsNKrysis says.

Luigi, I know you've played mist on the server multiple times and you're fully well aware of where people stand during the boss fight. It might not be the strategy you're used to, but we've both played on this map multiple times over the course of the past year and I know that you know that the team always usually stands on the west side of the arena during the boss fight. If you have heal, it's expected of you to stay by the team with it otherwise you're just causing unnecessary trim.

Also I know you're not lacking in that much situational awareness to realize when you're healing literally only yourself on the other side of the arena, which I believe was during the laser attack that goes around the arena. You weren't even that low health, so being unable to get back to the team after heal was back up and after the attack is not an excuse.

It's different when I'm having to warn newer players or players that are unaware of how items work, but you're not a new player. I'd be less strict about this if this was only your first or second eban, but this is your 9th eban. Your history is factored into the player you are, and your intentions were clear. You weren't playing for the team, you were playing for yourself.