Defiance

False Ban

Posted  Edited by Defiance

Name: Defiance

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66025807

Banned by: TheClassyBandit

Ban reason: Ghosting?

Why you should be unbanned: Falsely banned aswell as another kid who added me and was on my friends list. I don't even care about the ban, it's the principle that we didn't do anything. Also, get admins that have some common sense.

Edited by Defiance

6 minutes ago, Defiance said:

Also, get admins that have some common sense.

This is a great start in trying to get an appeal. I'm tagging in @TheClassyBandit to come review your ban appeal. Please allow time for a response. Also, I'd suggest not insulting the admin that banned you. Don't have to be an ass-kisser, but insulting them won't help your appeal.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

On monday night you were being a bit of a nuisance towards other players. One round when you were alive, and a portion of the people alone were either spectating or dead, a conversation went on about the remaining Ts, and the topic of you being banned (you weren't very popular with the current players online at the time).

I stated that I would like to, but had no actual reason to do so, GodlyJadex also said he wanted you banned for some minor harrassment going on from you. The conversation lasted about a minute, long before you died. 

In the spectator team was 27Stevep, a listed friend of yours. Abd the next round you brought up those two specific pieces of information from that conversation. The only way of you to know of those two pieces of information was if someone had relayed it to you, since the topic wasn't brought up again. 27Stevep was your friend and was banned in affiliation with you.

Even if I did not ban for Ghosting, a targeting ban was in place since you went after GodlyJadex multiple times, killing him (the reason why he wanted you banned). You also hunted me down twice (once killing me as T, the other assiting in killing me in "crossfire". 

GodlyJadex and Bad Wolf were witnesses, Godly a victim, to what happened. I will get both of them to verify my claim.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

@PB-n-JI don't care if I'm unbanned. Like I said, it's the principle of it. I talked to him, he give smart ass answers and doesn't actually think it's a false ban. His only strand of evidence is that I had someone added who was on the server at the time. Funny thing is, I don't even know the kid. Just a random from the server that added me.

Just now, Defiance said:

he give smart ass answers and doesn't actually think it's a false ban

I did not. You stated that it was not ghosting if you didn't kill any Ts without proof. When ghosting classifies as trading information outside the server via skype, steam chat, teamspeak, etc.

You kept bringing up your example of killing Ts without proof. 

Is Pretty Classy Too.

Posted  Edited by Defiance

@TheClassyBanditJust starting from your first few sentences I can see it was an excuse to try and ban me. Some players on the server don't like me, and that's fine with me. Going to the point that "GodlyJagex" wanted me banned for harrassment. The kid whines about everything and runs to the admins. We all know he's looking for a sponsor.  That minor harrassment was because he ran into my inced as I was sniping in the tower and I didn't realize and he basically killed himself on purpose which it seemed to try and get me banned. He ran to the admins which was you at the time and cryed to get me slayed/banned because I killed my T-buddy on purpose when that is false. I just didn't call out the inced, he could have told me in T chat to not throw another. I didn't realize he was still down there. Now to the "pieces of information". I still don't know what pieces of information you are talking about? You never gave me any questioning you just banned me so I can't even recall what you believe to be "ghosting". 27Stevep is someone that added me one day from the server. I have a lot of randoms from the server added because they send me requests. I guess it's because I'm a likeable person. Now to me "killing Godly". I never killed Godly on purpose if I killed him at all. I never hunted you down. When you were "T" I killed you because there was evidence. If I rdmed you, you would have slain me which isn't what happened because I only got slain once throughout the night by accidentally killing Godly with the inced. The time I killed you in crossfire was an accident once again. We were in front of the tower and a T started killing us. I went to shot him and you got in the way and I accidentally shot you.

Edit: Regarding your second post. I never traded information with anyone outside of the game chat. I've never ghosted on GMOD.

Edited by Defiance

Put it at this, 

37 minutes ago, Defiance said:

he ran into my inced as I was sniping in the tower and I didn't realize and he basically killed himself on purpose which it seemed to try and get me banned

Wouldn't be an accident if you threw a second incendiary grenade at him.

defthing.pngdefthing2.pngdefthing3.png

I'm not undoing the ban, especially if you're going to resort to trashing me, and GodlyJadex for the things you did. You clearly tried to kill him on purpose, and you did. 

Plus the information you knew from that conversation would only be information to you if someone (27Stevep) had relayed it to you outside of the server.

Is Pretty Classy Too.