CNe7532294

Still no hobby/interests section yet?

Seriously we need a hobby/interests section. :lenny:

Also rip my HP 9816 using HP BASIC Chronicles :lenny: 

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

4 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Why not use General Discussion, dude?  I always liked your threads.

I dunno. I would but it tends to get lost in all the other stuff. Drama for instance (lost my bf/gf, got X, X happened to me). Maybe an educational section instead? Its what I was aiming for.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

5 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

I dunno. I would but it tends to get lost in all the other stuff. Drama for instance (lost my bf/gf, got X, X happened to me). Maybe an educational section instead? Its what I was aiming for.

At first...  I was thinking: No...  but now that I am really thinking, it doesn't sound like such a bad idea.  We've been getting some homework help threads and past admins wanted to discuss politics.  I've seen it work on other forums really well, and it brings the community together because people keep coming back to the forums despite leaving their games.  It probably wouldn't be a bad idea for some of our younger members to support each other, and earn better grades too... some of them lose time in the game because of their grades and their parents punishing them; we can mitigate this by helping each other or talking a little bit of academics.  Maybe I am dreaming too big and maybe it's ahead of its time, but I support this idea.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I'm down to get Hobby/Interest section. I have some stuff I'd like to share and it's not in the correct section I want to post. Stuff such as, Website, Minecraft maps, other stuff.

76561198043643390.png

I would love to have a place to post my question about a few classes I have without needing to make in "Off-Topic" and having people who would go there to help, and would also avoid people posting "are u dumb? Why u don't google it?"

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

This seems like a pretty cool idea. I can add such a forum in if everyone wants it.

(And if the Council+ are fine with it too)

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

I wouldn't mind a Hobby/interests section or an educational section. It can encourage younger people to use the forums more too, if for nothing else. 

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png