DahBeanDipKing

[Denied] Operator Re-Application

Posted  Edited by Benroyjam

Hello, I am Leyton Leslie, otherwise known as Louis, and I would like to make a new application for the role of "Operator" in Benroyjam's TF2 Combat Surf Server. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62192930

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084651588/

What I am Applying for: Operator

Why do I want to apply to the position: I would like to apply for Operator in Benroyjam's TF2 Combat Surf server because I have noticed that during the day (perhaps only in my timezone) Ben is unable to be online, therefore being no administration/moderating during the day. I would like to be an Operator to help maintain the server's state while Benroyjam cannot be on to do that himself. 

What do I have to offer to the server/community: I can offer another person who you can trust, myself, I can offer opinions, possible map/server changes or recommendations, and I can offer my own time when possible to help maintain order in the server/community when necessary. Also, I can advertise the server to my friends as a good place to come and surf and enjoy themselves. 

What prior experience do you have as the position: As I have said in my previous application, I used to be a moderator in a Minecraft server in about 2012. What I did was when somebody was abusing the chat, griefing, or breaking rules, I would warn them once, explain thoroughly, then punish them if they continue to do what I have warned against them. I served as a moderator for 1-2 years.

Why do I believe that you can accept me: I believe that you should accept me because I would like to make people's experience on this server as good as it can be, and I myself dislike it when someone is griefing, abusing the systems, or abusing chat, and I would try my best to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves and having a good time on the server.

This concludes my Operator application, thank you for your time.

Edited by Benroyjam

Posted  Edited by Benroyjam

Hey, @DahBeanDipKing.

Thanks for your application. I'm informing you that I am available most of the time, and if there's a problem around, you could just ask me to get on the server and deal the trouble.

As of now, I have no question at the moment.

Since this is operator application, those people below will ask you questions:

@GeoStellar8647, @Razor-Wolf@TristanPlayz, and @DinkusMcSlush -  please cast your vote and make sure to ask them right questions.

Thanks.

Edited by Benroyjam

76561198043643390.png

Personally, i believe that he should not be an operator yet. If he does get a position he should start as trial-admin and work up from there. But I do think he has some experience, but in the wrong field. He could make a good addition if we were to help him along. I also realised that the last you were on the server was about 3 months ago. Before I say yes, I would like to see you more active on the server.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was busy with moving and stuff. Currently, we have some stuff going on. If you don't mind waiting a bit more, there will be some final decision coming up with the team.

Thanks.

76561198043643390.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. 

Sorry again for taking a while. 

I feel that we need to revisit your application abit more. 

@Razor-Wolf, @GeoStellar8647, please ask him questions, play games with him, and stuff. 

I will be doing the same thing. I need to get my game up as server manager. 

76561198043643390.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, no review so far. I have gone and did a bit research, and I find no activity on the server. Due to this, I will be denying your application. Please regain the activity if you want to apply for an operator.

Thanks.

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic