Posted  Edited by MangoDoxin

Try to rant about how mad you get about something (you don't have to actually hate it) and go for as long as possible in that rant in a single post, without editing.

Person replying should ether support their claim trying to make the rant go on longer,

or act as if their issue is overdone and you have a bigger issue, where you focus on saying their issue isn't as big as yours, before going into your problems.

Make them go on as long as you want, and put some effort into making a good rant on a topic so its a good read for others.

Please refrain from placing unnecessary files into your argument, and please use good grammar.

Use as colorful language as possible, using any words you wish as long as its in English.

Edited by MangoDoxin

DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUTNDOSODMDMK OK K K NCNCNDOSODKDNN J J. H KC D D DNC CNXXOXOXOC ND. DJDJCNDJXOOXXNDNNDND DNCNCKCOCKDMFNDNKDODFICJCJDD, KFNFCKCIIIOFLOLOLOLDJDBXIIDJDJDJDKKRKRKRKEEMSTARSAYINGALEXISASTUPIDNIGGERINTHECHAT

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

oh dont get me started on how this post are suppose to go on for a long while but everyone puts like one sentence in and feels that they are done.

The Legendary DeathTheKid

#Areyoutryingtoassumeifimaweaponoramister

th.jpg

OH don't get me started on how that kid above me is complaining about threads that are supposed to go on for a long while but in the end everyone puts like on sentence and they feel like they are done.

Don't get me started on how one sentence rants are a thing here, yet they should be longer than that. This could have been a place where people literally type their heart out into a post and throw all their emotions out a window yet nobody else has really tried doing it. Even if its pointless or you're just venting, or making up bullshit to pretend to be angry about something, other people might enjoy reading it. It was meant to be long as fuck like the fan fiction posts, except its less story and more of people complaining, which could actually help other people who want to rid themselves of it, but here you got a trend started by the twat muffin who's proud of making the forum known "Roast thread" which instead actual well thought out roasts, people are just barely putting any effort into it. A roast thread should be where theres so much roasting, its an all out BBQ, where theres so much roasting, you think a German is using an oven again, yet its single sentence replies, but at least a lot are different. I partially blame him but its mostly the fact nobody tried adding fuel to the poorly lit flames. Here is basically an attempt at starting a different fire that I'm at going to have a bit of hope that someone starts actually using writing skills rather than jokes so old it had polio, though I'm sure that it'll be futile like any other attempt. But hey, theres no harm in trying, because at least I'm putting in an effort.

Though, you know whats more important? Maybe dying games. I don't mean ones where the servers are cut because they don't want to support PS2 games anymore, because you can still play them in single player, or local multiplayer. I mean ones where they're basically taking your hard earned money, then shutting off servers a few years later, and not even having local support. Some games are fantastic pieces of art that you should still play even alone, or with friends. Though there are plenty of games, that have been or will be cut shortly after release, that don't even support outside of their servers.  Even if its just playing with bots people would at least have it. its a bad practice and hurts consumers and manufacturers in the future, though publishers who choose to pull the plug use this to make more money off newer games, as if everyone's playing your old games, they might not buy your new ones. I could go on for a while, though I'm sure someone else would like to bother for a while ranting, if they do.

46 minutes ago, Hatty said:

Don't get me started on the way YouTube society is going.....

I don't like all these "YouTube News" Channels. Such as "Leafyishere" "DramaAlert" all of it is just rubbish. They're in some sort of Drama war because someone said something over the internet so that means they need to fire back with more hate instead of just letting it go because its over some non physical thing. Its like a war of Ego with who will stand down first, who's fanbase will out-hate the other. All of it just needs to stop. Maybe if they could make it up and just make actual news instead of Ranting about who said what and whos more of an asshole. It's just ridiculous because even some of the mainstream gaming youtubers started talking about it and deviating from content that we actually want and enjoy. It takes away from the internet experience of fun. We already have enough problems in real life and what we mostly want to do is separate ourselves from troubles like ISIS or the Election. There can be some exceptions with Parody's and music videos mocking them. But they have to get involved and go on some SJW type of shit and say "Be good to each other, youtubes changing" Youtube is only changing because these Channels are putting youtube into a stupid, childish insult war instead of focusing on making the fans have fun. There are some people on youtube who actually come to watch serious news. But these "Youtube News" channels who are "Giving news" are just creating more and more drama to ruin the community.

In my opinion Youtubers like "Leafyishere" A cyberbully clickbaiting asshole. Needs to stop, it doesn't matter if its just a "Joke" for the fans. Some of the shit he says is just uncalled for and un-needed. "Drama Alert" needs to keep reporting actual internet news, stop overhyping videos on his twitter, needs to stop being a lying manchild who gets overly offended if someone calls him out on something retarded and not worth it. These two and more who I'm too lazy to name need to stop creating a drama war and create useful content for their fanbase.

This all may sound stupid but deal with it, its a persons opinion on the internet.

I tried my best to get my opinion out and make a point. :shrug: I just wanted there to atleast be one actual rant besides the creators on this thread.

I dont mind drama keeps things interesting and is mostly harmless its just when we get into lies and false accusations that it becomes dangerous #YourTumblerPostOnRapeMeansNothing #tobuscus #SamPepper #MikeLobardo  #TomMilsom #AlexDay #FukAprilFletcher  

e3bea2269b0a901c057664df5fe5225c.jpg

On 21.6.2016 at 6:45 AM, Hatty said:

Don't get me started on the way YouTube society is going.....

I don't like all these "YouTube News" Channels. Such as "Leafyishere" "DramaAlert" all of it is just rubbish. They're in some sort of Drama war because someone said something over the internet so that means they need to fire back with more hate instead of just letting it go because its over some non physical thing. Its like a war of Ego with who will stand down first, who's fanbase will out-hate the other. All of it just needs to stop. Maybe if they could make it up and just make actual news instead of Ranting about who said what and whos more of an asshole. It's just ridiculous because even some of the mainstream gaming youtubers started talking about it and deviating from content that we actually want and enjoy. It takes away from the internet experience of fun. We already have enough problems in real life and what we mostly want to do is separate ourselves from troubles like ISIS or the Election. There can be some exceptions with Parody's and music videos mocking them. But they have to get involved and go on some SJW type of shit and say "Be good to each other, youtubes changing" Youtube is only changing because these Channels are putting youtube into a stupid, childish insult war instead of focusing on making the fans have fun. There are some people on youtube who actually come to watch serious news. But these "Youtube News" channels who are "Giving news" are just creating more and more drama to ruin the community.

In my opinion Youtubers like "Leafyishere" A cyberbully clickbaiting asshole. Needs to stop, it doesn't matter if its just a "Joke" for the fans. Some of the shit he says is just uncalled for and un-needed. "Drama Alert" needs to keep reporting actual internet news, stop overhyping videos on his twitter, needs to stop being a lying manchild who gets overly offended if someone calls him out on something retarded and not worth it. These two and more who I'm too lazy to name need to stop creating a drama war and create useful content for their fanbase.

This all may sound stupid but deal with it, its a persons opinion on the internet.

I tried my best to get my opinion out and make a point. :shrug: I just wanted there to atleast be one actual rant besides the creators on this thread.

Welcome to the internet, and don't get me started on people getting offended by random famous youtubers commenting on other youtubers for laughs. If you didn't like the way he/she commented your content, please try to not give a single fuck, because she/he is honestly just a random person making fun of you for laughs on the internet and its not like you are going to be made fun of for a very long time. And last don't get me started on the fanboys of the content creator, bandwagoning and only take side with your fav content creator, like the content creator is their god or something(these are mostly leafy and pewdiepie fans).

And now the ''drama war'' is over because Keemstar is no longer the host of DramaAlert and no one reallt cares anymore.

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements