BNK_BlackPanther

explain why love hurts so much

Posted  Edited by LittleRing
7 minutes ago, BNK_BlackPanther said:

it didnt update to what i tried to change it to 

You changed it from "give me attention" to a simple sentence.

Anyways, time will get rid of that feeling you feel.

Edited by LittleRing

Just now, LittleRing said:

You changed it from "give me attention" to a simple sentence.

when i posted it i was like maby a bit too much then a few mins later i tried to change it to that simple one but i guess i didnt click to save it 

BNK_BlackPanther
  BNKSpray.jpgBNKSpray.jpg
BNK_BlackPanther

6 minutes ago, Otter said:

ew girls 

Otter x Rapperdan

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Shit happens, 4-6 years I wasted making myself look like a wimp and a fool without a spine, good thing this shit is almost out from me, saved by rationality and ideology.

But love is good when its fulfilled, the fact it fails doesn't make it completely bad, it gives out this 'high' feeling.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Pain is good it bring us to our sense and lets us know that things aren't alright and without pain there can never be pleasure for pleasure is simply the absence of pain. that's the thing about emotion it helps dictate who we are and what we do but it can also hurt us more than any weapon could ever do. but those feelings than pain we must over come enable to live and enjoy life we must not only over come them we must embrace them and learn from them to not make the same mistakes again.

The Legendary DeathTheKid

#Areyoutryingtoassumeifimaweaponoramister

th.jpg

• 4 years later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Removed advertising link

A person's feelings are very fragile, like glass, and love is a piece of ceramics that breaks this glass to smithereens ... After my first unhappy love, I did not know what to do and out of grief and loneliness I started smoking. I used to smoke very often. At first I didn't see this as a problem, but over time I began to notice that I was becoming addicted to it. I smoked both cigarettes and marijuana and this only made my addiction worse. It was very difficult for me to quit smoking, I even went to a rehab clinic, but after about two months I started smoking again. I realized that I would never be able to give up this and I should look for a replacement for smoking, and not try to get rid of it [removed]. I hope you never have this problem!

Edited by Joshy
Removed advertising link

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Removed advertising link in quote
On 12/1/2020 at 2:54 PM, JollyBell said:

A person's feelings are very fragile, like glass, and love is a piece of ceramics that breaks this glass to smithereens ... After my first unhappy love, I did not know what to do and out of grief and loneliness I started smoking. I used to smoke very often. At first I didn't see this as a problem, but over time I began to notice that I was becoming addicted to it. I smoked both cigarettes and marijuana and this only made my addiction worse. It was very difficult for me to quit smoking, I even went to a rehab clinic, but after about two months I started smoking again. I realized that I would never be able to give up this and I should look for a replacement for smoking, and not try to get rid of it [removed]. I hope you never have this problem!

Are you doing better now?

Edited by Joshy
Removed advertising link in quote