Phantom678

So I need help with CSGO. I suck at it! Any tips?

So I just began to play CSGO again, I got the game months ago, and stopped playing, because I suck at it. And today I decided to play CSGO again, and I still suck, do you guys have any tips for a really bad noob, because I need some helpful tips.

get good

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I can help you aim/ shoot, you can give me a time on when you want me to help you.

I will do my best to take you to higher rank on competitive matchmaking.

Without cheating of course.

PLACE HOLDER

I got you bro. Here are my tips:

One, Play Casual and Deathmatch online. ok, thats what you such at,....so what. You need to burn in hours regardless of how bad you are. Two, don't rage. When ever I get mad or annoyed my performance decreases a lot causing me to suck more. For now, just try and have fun and don't worry about being number 1. Three, try out some traning workshop maps. You can find them in the Steam workshop but I picked out a few I like to use:

Aim Traning (CSGO_Dark)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241148414

Aim Botz

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243702660&searchtext=aim_botz

Also, if you need any extra help, come chill in the GFL 1v1 Arena Server. Sure, its hard but if you are having fun you will improve like I did. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and don't give up.

3 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

I got you bro. Here are my tips:

One, Play Casual and Deathmatch online. ok, thats what you such at,....so what. You need to burn in hours regardless of how bad you are. Two, don't rage. When ever I get mad or annoyed my performance decreases a lot causing me to suck more. For now, just try and have fun and don't worry about being number 1. Three, try out some traning workshop maps. You can find them in the Steam workshop but I picked out a few I like to use:

Aim Traning (CSGO_Dark)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241148414

Aim Botz

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243702660&searchtext=aim_botz

Also, if you need any extra help, come chill in the GFL 1v1 Arena Server. Sure, its hard but if you are having fun you will improve like I did. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and don't give up.

Thanks

If you plan to use the map aim_botz to help you with aim then you should try these commands to help you out:

weapon_debug_spread_show 1

sv_showbullethits 1

The first command will enable the yellow crosshair thing that shows the weapon's accuracy when equiped.

The second command will show you whether you hit your target or not (assuming the targets are bots).

PLACE HOLDER

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father - Edit Reason: nvm his double post is gone.

Anyway you should come to GFL Surf RPG DM to practice aiming because you literally need to aim for the head to kill your opponent.

Edited by Mad_Father
nvm his double post is gone.

PLACE HOLDER