Phantom678

So I need help with CSGO. I suck at it! Any tips?

Clearly you've gotten a lot of great tips from what I can see some pretty good CS:GO players. Personally I use multiple maps to warm up with. Some of the maps are just for one gun like the AK and the AWP. There are even maps just for a Degal. If you're wanting to get better and be a good player you're going to have to deticate a good bit of your time to the game. If you'd like you can come play with me on some warm up maps and I can link you to the DL page so you can subscribe to them. Don't quote me but I think you're able to check my subscribed things for CS, but I'm not sure. Playing some public servers like GFL 1v1 Arena is a great place to be. It helps with small situation with a small amount of time to execute your target. It can be frustrating at times but remember it's only a game to don't think too much about it. (: Feel free to add me on steam and ask me any questions if you'd like or any of the people on the forums willing to help you out. Here's my steam account: www.steamcommunity.com/id/SkittlezExZ

[GFLClan.com] Zombie Escape 24/7 - 216.52.148.47

[GFLClan.com] US 1v1 Arena - 74.91.125.69

This is GameTracker, it'll show all of our servers on all of the platforms. You can click on a specific server and find out more info like who's online, what map is being played, etc.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=GFLClan&sort=1&order=DESC&searchipp=50#search