Phantom678

Why is GFL getting worse? I don't see it that way.

From what i've heard, some people don't like the leadership decisions that have been made, which i don't really get, but to each their own i suppose :lenny:

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

3 minutes ago, Salad said:

From what i've heard, some people don't like the leadership decisions that have been made, which i don't really get, but to each their own i suppose :lenny:

And some people want to be leaders.

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Yeah 100$ GFL is getting corrupt.

GFL isn't corrupt, other than some theft that happened, that's the only thing that resembles corruption in some way, other than that I don't know.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

gfl may not always make the best decisions but in all we're not getting worse are their things that need to change yes. But we have been slowly moving forward not backwards. yes we took a dive a little while back but we are working back up the path will be almost as rocky as Sylvester Stallone on ICE CREAM NIGHT WITH CHUCK. But things will improve.

The Legendary DeathTheKid

#Areyoutryingtoassumeifimaweaponoramister

th.jpg

It depends on what they're referring it as. The playerbase? The servers? The community? Etc... Most complain because they don't get what they deserve; but to get what you deserve, you have to earn it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements