leondraisaitl

I got banned for ban evasion

you just triggered GFL Good job didn't think it would be possible 

And you should've not taken the bait for him sorry bout that and if it's just a day no worries

HiVisit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

Image result for fox gif                       Image result for fox gif                 Image result for fox gif swarm

Posted  Edited by ViiZoey
41 minutes ago, leondraisaitl said:

Who the hell is trollster. I just got steam for christmas and garrys mod for christmas so idk who youre talking about

You have a ban from last month on the 11th, under a different name, on the same account, so which of this is actually true?

oh and dont forget, if trollster is your roomie, why would you ask who he is? why act confused instead of bringing that up in the first place?

Edited by ViiZoey

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

38 minutes ago, leondraisaitl said:

Like i said this is my main account i got a steam card for christmas so i decided to make a steam account and buy garrys mod because i heard it was fun. I dont see how im possibly avoiding any bans

Dont forget this post, where you also said you just made the account, and not weeks ago.

Edited by ViiZoey

Because i didnt know what relevance he had into this. And i got this stuff as an early christmas gift from "trollster5" because he was going back to see his parents because we are both in university right now. My family lives relatively close so i have no need to leave but his family is across the country so he wanted to go home so we both agreed on early christmas gifts for each other so we could do it in person  

Just now, ViiZoey said:

Dont forget this post, where you also said you just made the account, and not weeks ago.

A few weeks ago is pretty recent to be honest. Time flies when youre busy and up until christmas break i was very busy with exams and projects along with my social life and sports teams. Not everyone here has 100% perfect recollection of exact dates when the became a member of some garrys mod thing. 

6 minutes ago, ViiZoey said:

Alright then, if you truly want me to be convinced, unprivate your steam account.

Kinda sketchy if you have it privated (Says someone who has a privated steam acc because scammers)

Image result for fox gif                       Image result for fox gif                 Image result for fox gif swarm

2 minutes ago, Moca said:

Kinda sketchy if you have it privated (Says someone who has a privated steam acc because scammers)

I also have mine private, but im willing to unprivate mine if need be.

Posted  Edited by Moca
2 minutes ago, ViiZoey said:

I also have mine private, but im willing to unprivate mine if need be.

Same Off topic 

Leon Ever think of things being able to be tracked.  Yeah tthings carry over ;P 

Also this is how you trigger a clan

Edited by Moca

3 minutes ago, Firestorm said:

Why there literally 34 comments now on this topic? Last time I saw was only 4-5 comments?

Cause he wont admit to him ban evading.

i have someone that literally told me who he is, on top of my proof.

i know the verdict here, he just wont accept that he got caught, and i was the only one willing to ban him for it.

Edited by ViiZoey

Posted  Edited by Moca

JUST Admit 

JUST DO IT

Don't give up on your dreams of getting banned 

Edited by Moca

1 minute ago, Firestorm said:

Holy crap, just wait out your ban on main account, shouldn't be using 2nd account to play Garry's Mod while your main account is banned.

His main account has been banned for over a year now, its a perma, and hes had way too many chances to improve and hasn't, this is only more proof he hasn't improved.

Edited by ViiZoey