NIGHTTECH

939 player distortion ability

939 ability  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should 939 be able to trigger an ability that causes distortion / blurry effect on players? ( read suggestion for explanation)

• Yes
    • No

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH - Edit Reason: Changed wall climbing to player distortion ability

According to lore, 939 has the ability to cause "memory loss" aka screen distortion / blurry effect ( anyone within a certain distance of 939 will be affected)

the ability would be able to be triggered every 20-25 seconds and would last 5-7 seconds.

the reason being that right now 939 kinda resembles a weaker version of 682, giving 939 the ability to distort/blur players will make it more unique of an scp, without unbalancing the game. 

I suggested earlier the ability for 939 to climb walls, but since SCP-372 will be having that ability, i decided to change it.

feel free to cast your vote to this suggestion in the poll I added. 

have a nice day everyone, happy holidays.

Edited by NIGHTTECH
Changed wall climbing to player distortion ability

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH

1 hour ago, Xy_ said:

I want 372 to do this. 939 needs some changes, I agree.

oh so your going to add 372? interesting, 939 can have some other ability, perhaps screen distortion? ( I know for a fact that screen distortion is very OP, so if that were the case 939's attack would need to be reduced by about half) :) 

EDIT: I changed 939's ability to a distortion ability, hope that works out better.

Edited by NIGHTTECH