ja_quelineh

A Brazilian LGBT+ Member

Posted  Edited by ja_quelineh
Hello everyone, my name is Jaqueline and I'm part of the LGBT community and I'm also Brazilian, this is more than a big hello to the entire GFL community in which I feel welcomed and also to my brothers in Brazil, you're not alone here no
PS: I love playing Ze's CS:2 server
Edited by ja_quelineh

Bléh, bem-vindo ao Brasil cuzão, com muito amor Jaque 💋

Hi!  Welcome to the community!  Thanks for joining us 🙂

We have a few prominent portuguese speakers I think they will be so happy to meet you.  I don't speak portuguese (or at least not very well) but I'm always willing to try and practice.  Not many people speak it in my area and the few words or phrases I learned... it was like 20 years ago...  Strange and sad that I've never visited Brazil before myself.

I was looking at your user name and wondering... her name must be Jaqueline, right??  Derp.  You say so right in your introduction.  I think we have a lot of openly LGBTQ+ members here sometimes we get a lot of discussion about it in our Main Discord (https://discord.com/invite/vBetupUbNZ).  I hope to see you around!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

15 hours ago, Joshy said:

Hi!  Welcome to the community!  Thanks for joining us 🙂

We have a few prominent portuguese speakers I think they will be so happy to meet you.  I don't speak portuguese (or at least not very well) but I'm always willing to try and practice.  Not many people speak it in my area and the few words or phrases I learned... it was like 20 years ago...  Strange and sad that I've never visited Brazil before myself.

I was looking at your user name and wondering... her name must be Jaqueline, right??  Derp.  You say so right in your introduction.  I think we have a lot of openly LGBTQ+ members here sometimes we get a lot of discussion about it in our Main Discord (https://discord.com/invite/vBetupUbNZ).  I hope to see you around!

Firstly, yes, my name is Jaqueline, at least that's what everyone calls me, I'll tell you that we have much more in Brazil than Rio de Janeiro and Christ the Redeemer, we have very beautiful landscapes throughout the nation, about the Portuguese speakers from GFL I would love to meet then even to improve my English and of course I can teach everyone some good chat ups in Portuguese.

Bléh, bem-vindo ao Brasil cuzão, com muito amor Jaque 💋