Soviet

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Sovi#1805

Why were you banned?: {field_value_78}

Why should you be unbanned?

Ah sh... here we go again, most of you already know what happened and all those stupid things I did. And part of it was because I wasn't thinking about what I posted or not knowing what the consequences were ( I didn't know that posting winter's face was a perma ban) but this is not to make any excuses, I didn't know the rules or follow them. That was very immature and selfish of me. And I realize it now, I've had time to think about what I have done and how I affected other users with the things I said or did. I know I'm not always the most serious (especially online) but again, my attitude and personality don't make up for my past here. I accept Wiggles suggestion of restricting my emotes and photos so that I won't make the same mistakes again. And if you have any problems with me rejoining the server then please talk about it here or dm and I'll try to sort it out with you.

Posted  Edited by Soviet

The "Why were you banned" part is not showing for me so just to clarify it was for nsfw and not listening to mods sometimes iirc 

Edited by Soviet

Posted  Edited by Korowa

You knew what you were doing as many of us warned you multiple times, even punished you for it.

Clarifying my response: my -1 was mainly due to you being dishonest about the situation in your appeal. Like I said, you clearly knew what you were doing, you've loads of punishments including warns and BANS so you should know that you've done wrong.

Every time you said you "learnt" or that you "won't do it again", you didn't learn and you did it again. So I don't agree with unbanning you since I know you will carry on doing the same. And instead of repeatedly punishing you, I think it's better to keep it this way.

About posting pictures of Winter's face… boy have I got bad news.

You said you didn't know it was punishable, but Winter has told you a few times (multiple, actually) to STOP posting pictures of his face. Guess what? You continued posting any way. Just right there is 2 bad things: not listening to what someone wanted since it involved them and posting pictures of someone without their permission. After seeing Winter request for you to stop and you didn't, we started to say it for you in hopes you'd understand or stop like he wanted. You say "I will" but actually not stopping sure seems like a good idea, right?

Anyway, this response is getting too long, so I will end this with:

Stop being dishonest and start to pick up on your mistakes, learn what you're doing wrong (which is inevitable  considering the high amount of punishments you've got, you should know by now). Hope one day you learn.

Good luck, Sovi.

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

• 1 month later...

Seeing as how i forgot about this and it's now july, im gonna just unban you. 

There are stipulations though. Any hint of doxxing and you're gone again for a year. No exceptions