Rorschach_x21

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

RorschachX21

Why were you banned?: {field_value_78}

Why should you be unbanned?

I was unaware that inviting others on the server to a personal discord chat was frowned. I had no intent for ghosting. I had been doing it for a while unaware that I was banned and this was against the rules of the server. I do sincerely apologise and will from now on Invite players on server to the GFL discord only if I wish to chat with them over the game.

With this in mind, I do understand ghosting is not allowed. I also can imagine that being on a server approved and watched discord ensures that measures can be taken against this. My only intent then and now was to connect and enjoy the game with other players. NEVER to ghost or any other manner of misconduct. I truly apologize for this over sight!

RorschachX21

I banned you for dming invites to your server to people in gfl.

Since it wasn't for another community and since you seem genuine in your appeal and from what I've heard from others. I am going to unban you. 

Just please be careful with sending invites to people and don't send them unsolicited.

I am currently at work so it may be a little before i can actually do the unban.