raz-flowbob

raz-flowbob's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): raz@flowbob

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:1131728

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi Admin-Team,

i refer to the ban from 02-21-20 17:58 on [GFLClan.com] Surf Timer Very Easy #1 85-Tick.

As far as i understood, i did not do anything against your terms.

I only own this single steam account, so it is technically not possible to have a duplicate account.

When researching the reason why i was banned, it seems the ban depends upon my recent ip address.

As far as i understand the situation, i am banned, because i recently had an ip address of a person which had been banned years ago with the same ip address.

Is this correct?

Unfortunately we have no static ip addresses here in germany, nearly all ISPs (Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom etc.) are providing dynamic ip address assignment via DHCP.

These ip adresses are assigned for a period of 24 hours, afterwards i get forced to reconnect by my ISP and have to obtain a new ip address.

When you check your logs, you will see me surfing since a few weeks on a regular basis, trying to improve my times by milliseconds.

Furthermore you will see, that i connect from a different ip address every day.

This will prove my statement.

I hope to get unbanned, because i like your server and have a lot of fun surfing all the night. :-)

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

raz

Hello, so I checked on your ban, and it appears as though someone with a different Steam ID was banned on that IP. But like you said, IP's are handled different in Germany so running into that issue can occur. I've decided to go forth with an unban. If you run into an issue, please message me on discord and I will help you get it all fixed! Thank you for the appeal, closed.

Discord: Skelly#9254