Phantom678

Hello, my name is Phantom, well its Jason

Hi my name is Jason, or Phantom. I'm a college student studying to be a engineer, a mechanical engineer. Anyway I love gaming as you can see, I've spent countless hours on video games, like Garry's Mod. I've spent maybe 200 hours on GMOD alone. I also love the wildlife, and I love going outside, when i'm outside, i'm either biking, or hanging out with friends. I barely game anymore because of studying, or just going outside, I played a lot of games back in High School. My three favorites games are Uncharted 4, Halo 2, and Undertale. I also live in the USA. My favorite move is Spider-Man 2, and  I love to write. Wow sorry for writing a lot about me, I was just so excited, to meet all to you guys. Anyway this is me, and thank you for reading this!   

Wow, you already seem pretty amazing after what you described yourself to be. I hope you enjoy playing on our different Garry's Mod servers, well hopefully you would have time to enjoy our servers since you spend more time outside than half this community combined does. Ha Ha. Well just continue to enjoy the time you spend on the servers. :D 

P.S. I also like biking.