Bredcrumbs

Surf Timer 1-2 map rotation times

Hey there fellow surfers and non-surfers @Larma brought this idea to me, which i do agree with. The idea was to change the map time from current 45 minutes down to 25 minutes and possibly change the amount of times that a map can be extended on 1-2 servers, personally i never thought about it since i'm already used to playing a map for a very long time since the maps get harder when you get to higher tiers, and i'm already a god (joke hehehhe), but i do 100% support this. This would be a very good change for 1-2 servers due to people who actually join 1-2 servers are usually new to surfing, and being 45 minutes in a map that they are well aware they can't beat is very painful, dropping this down to 25 minutes (which in my opinion is very bearable), would cut down the number of people leaving the server when they stumble up on a map that they can't beat. I also asked a few of my fellow comrades what they think about, and all i got was positive feedback, the only problem that this idea has is that there are a few maps that have ungodly amount of stages (classics), so there is a possibility that newer people don't have time to beat them, unless the amount of extends is changed. Hope all of ya'll drop some feedback (positive pls) and ofcourse if you have a better idea drop it down in the comments and shape this idea to it's perfect form.

-Breddy bred and Larma

I would have to support this as well. It would bring a balance between new and experienced surfers. New surfers not having to wait for map change on a map they can't beat. Experienced surfers not having to wait as long for map change on a map they can beat in a minute or two.

There would probably be one group of people who would not like this and that is those who grind maps for the best time. They would prefer longer map times to give them more time to get in the top whatever or even server record.

Other then that I see no problem in this change.