REEE

Perm gag appeal for gfl zombie escape server

Name: weiyuan394
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108848503
Admin who gagged me: reduct
Reason for the gag: Admin disrespect
Why the gag should be lifted: I have explained my reasons before already but I will explain it again....: I disrespect Loan because he treated me unfairly compared to SpaceCow , ik Loan is very strict with players using other languages in gfl and ik only english allowed . I type chinese in pinyin in server chat , SpaceCow also used other language , Loan gave both of us a 1st warning to only use english in server , despite the 1st warning , both SpaceCow and i continued to use other languages so Loan gave us a 2nd warning not to use other languages other than english , Loan then only gag me for 100 minutes for using chinese pinyin but never gag SpaceCow at all ........ So i felt very angry but cannot control my anger thats why i scolded Loan when he is not in gfl . Even some of my friends think that Loan is very unfair .... but i really remorseful afterwards for being disrespect to Loan :( . It has been like 5 months already since my 2nd perm gag is issued, I think I already got punished long enough for my mistake and I am remorse towards it and also changed into a better person. So I think I should be given a chance since this is 2nd time of me getting perm gagged and in real life most people are given a 3rd chance which is also usually the last chance when they made mistakes.

I remembered when I was still new to gfl, I didn't the 'N' word is strictly prohibited so i typed it in server chat when playing AESTHETICS map, then I got gagged for it even if it is my very first time breaking rule (i didn't know i was not allowed to type that word at that time)... which is why I think it is unfair that Loan never gag SpaceCow at all for using other language in gfl even if it is the first time that SpaceCow broke the rule..........

Hi,

I am not an admin nor do I reflect the opinions of the admin team. Usually a perm in any regard has a build up. It is not just one action specifically which caused it. Now I wasn't online for either situation so I can only comment on the scenarios described in the post above. Are you certain that in the build up to getting the perm that your actions/attitude reflected well across the community? You have already been given a 2nd chance which is more than most people and your actions in game resulted in another perm.

What has changed in how you behave that would warrant a 3rd ungag? The admins are not here to baby sit you. You've proven on two occasions that you are not capable of talking in chat constructively. They are not here to "punish" you. They are here to make a friendly environment for people to log in an enjoy a game.

- Unorth