Teri

SCP-458: The Never-Ending Pizza Box

I think that SCP-458 would make a great alternative way to recover health besides SCP-294.  Often times people will crowd around 294 since it is the only reliable way to recover health, causing issues like people not being able to drink their cola or trolling by putting random words into the input.  

There are a number of ways SCP-458 could be implemented, but my idea is that 1 non-scp player would be able to eat the pizza to heal to full health, and then SCP-458 goes on a cooldown period (30-60 seconds).  Ideally, SCP-458 would be closed while on cooldown and open with a pizza inside of it when ready to be used, but a pizza can just spawn on top of the box when it's ready to be used if the model doesn't support that.

SCP-458 could be placed in a number of locations, each with different benefits.  The cafeteria is the obvious choice, thematically.  It could be placed in one of the doctor's offices in the Entrance Zone, in order to put some distance between the healing items and seperate people who are trying to heal, or force MTF to retreat from their choke point if they want to get a pizza heal.  Or it could be placed in Checkpoint 1 or 2, allowing Class D's access to a limited but more reliable source of healing in the Light Containment Zone.

Proposed model:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740943716&searchtext=

Source: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-458

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

+1

We do need more healing option. Weird way to heal tho

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

3 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

+1

We do need more healing option. Weird way to heal tho

Too be fair magical healing cola is a little strange too. Video game logic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...