NIGHTTECH

SCP 939 Relocation and a melon room suggestion

939 and the melon room   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Where should 939 be moved?

• Storage Area 6 (the basement area you get to with elevators near d-class cells/3-D glasses room)
    • 682's spawn area
    • Where it is now, in the melon room
    • Other (please leave your suggestion below)
  2. 2. Should the melon room be accessible to players?

• Yes, the melon room should be ACCESSIBLE every round (EDIT: would require an Omni-Level Card to open to prevent easy access early-round)
    • No, the melon room should be PERMANENTLY LOCKED every round.

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH

I find it VERY odd that 939 spawns in the melon room, I am suggesting that he spawns in EITHER the basement area ( I'm assuming he doesn't spawn there in the first place due to the close proximity to d-class ) or in 682's spawn area. ( he spawns close to his original spawn area without the issues of getting the melon out pre-game ). if this happens i think the melon room should get put into omni level only access to enter, yes the melon is OP but it is a very valuable weapon and extremely fun to use especially end game to end the round faster (we cant have the nuke, at least give us this <3)

Feel free to make your choice in the polls, thanks and have a nice day. 

Edited by NIGHTTECH

I do not think the room where the melon is accessible to players, not long ago a user was on my MTF guard team, and apparently it already had the melon, most of the group was in the door A and the user entered and killed to 5 of us, that's why I think it should not be accessible to many players can troll with that and I mean those who voted for it, most of the time the RDM are made when there is no one watching the server, therefore returning to what happened to me, obviously I report it but he answered that "I DID NOT KNOW WHAT MELON DOES", that can cause many problems in general

2 minutes ago, Kevin1516 said:

I do not think the room where the melon is accessible to players, not long ago a user was on my MTF guard team, and apparently it already had the melon, most of the group was in the door A and the user entered and killed to 5 of us, that's why I think it should not be accessible to many players can troll with that and I mean those who voted for it, most of the time the RDM are made when there is no one watching the server, therefore returning to what happened to me, obviously I report it but he answered that "I DID NOT KNOW WHAT MELON DOES", that can cause many problems in general

in my suggestion, i say the following: "i think the melon room should get put into omni level only access to enter" MTF only spawn with lvl 3 and lvl 4, so there would be no way for MTF to instantly be able to open the room early game, the only way to get an omni card would be with 914 or being CI. Hope you understand :) 

Yeah, the melon should not be accessible. It causes to much RDM.
Now if 939 was put in the basement, there'd be no way of keeping him there. It has no doors other than the elevators. Plus, D class and Researchers go down there even pre-round to grab the items that spawn there.
I think 939 should not spawn on this version of Site 19. Other maps have much better places for him to spawn, such as site 12 and Time Of Eve (and Site 13 probably has a room he can fit in somewhere)

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

On 12/20/2017 at 10:50 AM, Xy_ said:

I could just remove the melon

Due to the friendly fire being enabled I can see how the melon would cause mass RDM, yeah i guess the melon could be removed, which is kinda sad but I don't see it being able to be used without killing everyone. :( if the door had some sort of timer where it could only be opened after lets say 10 minutes with an omni keycard maybe it would serve more use but I don't think that's possible so rip melon.

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH
On 12/20/2017 at 7:26 AM, Duc2000 said:

Yeah, the melon should not be accessible. It causes to much RDM.
Now if 939 was put in the basement, there'd be no way of keeping him there. It has no doors other than the elevators. Plus, D class and Researchers go down there even pre-round to grab the items that spawn there.
I think 939 should not spawn on this version of Site 19. Other maps have much better places for him to spawn, such as site 12 and Time Of Eve (and Site 13 probably has a room he can fit in somewhere)

939 can spawn with 682 then :P 

also, there are two doors which 939 could be contained within in the basement area, the one door that is found in the basement and the door right outside the elevator near the 3-D glasses. 

Edited by NIGHTTECH