DJTapDatZombie

A 682 Suggestion

I had a suggestion about 682.

I was reading over SCP-682's file on the scp wiki and SCP-682 is definitely able to talk to humans in English perfectly fine.

Interviews:

Dr. ██████: Now, why did you kill those farmers?

SCP-682: (No verbal communication)

Dr. ██████: If you don't talk now, we will remove you from this attempt and place you back into-

SCP-682: (Incomprehensible)

Dr. ██████: Pardon? (Motions to move microphone closer)

Dr. ██████: Speak up. (To Personnel D-085) Move the mic up closer.

SCP-682: …they were (Incomprehensible)…

Dr. ██████: (To Personnel D-085) That microphone has only so much gain, move it closer to it!

Personnel D-085: His throat's messed up man, look at it! He ain't talking- (Gasps and screams)

SCP-682: (Appearing to assault D-085's body) …they were… disgusting…

Dr. ██████: (Retreats from the room)

As stated above 682 is definitely able to speak to D Class Personal, Researchers, and etc.

So I was suggesting that 682 would be able to talk to Everyone in the server. :P 

1 minute ago, DJTapDatZombie said:

I had a suggestion about 682.

I was reading over SCP-682's file on the scp wiki and SCP-682 is definitely able to talk to humans in English perfectly fine.

Interviews:

Dr. ██████: Now, why did you kill those farmers?

SCP-682: (No verbal communication)

Dr. ██████: If you don't talk now, we will remove you from this attempt and place you back into-

Dr. ██████: Pardon? (Motions to move microphone closer)

Dr. ██████: Speak up. (To Personnel D-085) Move the mic up closer.

SCP-682: …they were (Incomprehensible)…

Dr. ██████: (To Personnel D-085) That microphone has only so much gain, move it closer to it!

Personnel D-085: His throat's messed up man, look at it! He ain't talking- (Gasps and screams)

SCP-682: (Appearing to assault D-085's body) …they were… disgusting…

Dr. ██████: (Retreats from the room)

As stated above 682 is definitely able to speak to D Class Personal, Researchers, and etc.

So I was suggesting that 682 would be able to talk to Everyone in the server. :P 

Stay close to the lore and only make the security units (NTF, MTF) be able to hear it when 682 is in a 500 unit range. Also make D Class be able to hear at 300 unit range since it would insite fear, making the gamemode more fun for all

I'mma give a +1

jinnd1.png

Lol I agree just let  the player able to use voice chat and non scps can hear him from the normal distance. I don't think we need all that complicated stuff :P

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements