mrjoe

Joseph's ban Appeal (posted in wrong division at first)

Name: "MrJoe" (alias at the time was "kyle_gamer2001 which was a dick-around name)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34407015
Admin who banned you: "TheLastBee"

What kind of punishment was it (ct ban, perma mute/silence, server ban): Permanent ban across all Games For Life servers. This ban happened on 10-07-17, and was on your guy's Gmod TTT server. Reason was: mass (3rd ban, generally cancerous, had multiple offenses requiring mutes, gags, and slays beforehand)    

Why do you want to be unbanned?:  I have been experiencing some nostalgia; I've been booting up the good ol' source game "Pirates Vikings and Knights II" recently, and GFL hosts one of the few popular servers on the game (the game has an extremely small community). GFL is American based, and your server on PVK offers the best ping.  Your server also hosts my favorite map 24/7, which is bt_island. 

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: So I was banned about a  year ago or less for being an asshole on your TTT server with a buddy.  I was purposely minging and I believe I was also LUA clientside scripting as well (cheating). I've outgrown the whole mentality of "it's funny to be a fucking asshole".  PVK II has an extremely small community and currently, your server only has 10 players on it.  I would just love to be able to play the game I'm experiencing this nostalgia attack with on a server that meets my wants.  Also, it's great you guys even have a server on such a small game, it's a shame it's playerbase is so low! Thank you and have a good day to whomever is reading this.