Hunting4r2d2

Subject 207

With the whole reinforcement system being revamped and new MTF squads, such as Beta-7, coming after the site 13 rework, I figured now would be the best time to introduce the first specialized C.I. squad. Presenting: 

Subject 207

Description:

Subject 207 is a horrifically modified human being (so much so that the team working on him had to be replaced by people who were blind and deaf), with increased physical strength and resilience. He was created as a means to entice fear into the Foundation as well as raid their facilities.

Stats:

-Can spawn in during the 8:00 or 2:00-minute mark; the announcement will state that the facility is under attack

-Spawn rate should be determined by the amount of MTF alive (more MTF, the more likely it is to spawn.)

-Should be a relatively rare spawn, even if there are a lot of MTF

- Accompanied by 2 C.I.s with standard equipment and stats (If you want I could find a unique armor model for them.)

-Health: 250

-Speed: slightly faster than the average human

-Primary attack: simple claw swipe

-Secondary attack: a powerful hit that causes the victim to bleed, as well as their vision blur for a couple of seconds

-relationship: same as any other C.I.

Model:

(Either https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=703301895 or https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=703302212)

Reason for Adding: With the MTF receiving a bunch of specialized units, I figured it would be a nice change of pace if the C.I.s got at least one or two. The MTF also need that mid-game surprise that would cause fear and require preparation to handle. Finally, the Class D/Chaos Insurgency team is the faction with the least amount of additions currently. It would not need to be added until after the site-13 revamp and Beta-7s.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by The1337Gh0st - Edit Reason: add color and change suggestion

+1, it's nice for the CI to get another squad, though I feel like the claw attack should just be like the 049-2 heavy attack but not be 1-shot

Edited by The1337Gh0st
add color and change suggestion

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

1+ absolutely love to see this ingame, it replaces that empty feeling you get when a Russian molotovs you when your maynard and they are class d *yes im ranting about something that happened*

my  goal is to just have a good time and vibe, and i can bring the music to achieve that!

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, Xy_ said:

bumping so i remember

Well, this is a pleasant surprise, I was not even aware that this was still under consideration. With that being said, there are a few changes I would like to propose since I made this suggestion 8 months ago (and Breach has received a significant amount of additions over that amount of time):

• Subject 207 should receive some resistance to bullets (similar to SCPs) in order to prevent him from being easily gunned down in open spaces.
  • The C.I. soldier should have their old vests instead of those worn by the NTF due to the more aggressive nature of this reinforcement.
  • Due to the Chaos Insurgency's protective nature over Subject 207, each C.I. soldier could be armed with a specialized med-pack that can only be used on Subject 207 to heal 50 of his hp. This would encourage subject 207 to work with the C.I. soldiers instead of running off and doing his own thing (which kind of happened with 076-2 and Omega-7). However, if this ends up too difficult to implement, then you should not worry about it.

I will leave up to you to determine if the above changes are necessary, and once again, thank you for your continued interests in such an old suggestion.

53 minutes ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

Well, this is a pleasant surprise, I was not even aware that this was still under consideration. With that being said, there are a few changes I would like to propose since I made this suggestion 8 months ago (and Breach has received a significant amount of additions over that amount of time):

• Subject 207 should receive some resistance to bullets (similar to SCPs) in order to prevent him from being easily gunned down in open spaces.
  • The C.I. soldier should have their old vests instead of those worn by the NTF due to the more aggressive nature of this reinforcement.
  • Due to the Chaos Insurgency's protective nature over Subject 207, each C.I. soldier could be armed with a specialized med-pack that can only be used on Subject 207 to heal 50 of his hp. This would encourage subject 207 to work with the C.I. soldiers instead of running off and doing his own thing (which kind of happened with 076-2 and Omega-7). However, if this ends up too difficult to implement, then you should not worry about it.

I will leave up to you to determine if the above changes are necessary, and once again, thank you for your continued interests in such an old suggestion.

what probably happened was I saw this on my phone and forgot to add it to my text file.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png