Cassie

Duc's 1st Minecraft Build Showcase

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

To begin, this is the first of (hopefully) many threads where I show off what I have built in minecraft. If you think it's shit, well so do I, but some of the stuff I have build doesn't look half horrible, so I'm going to share them.

The Greek Building

I'm currently playing SevTech Ages right now, and I just got to Age 1. A lot of these builds will probably come from sevtech as in each age, I'll build a new home. So without further ado, here it is:

2019-01-18_20_54_35.thumb.png.3b2730c3f07a821096321c8e30173198.png

I made the roof like that because a straight stairs roof would be bland. There is a walkway around it with half bricks as a kind of railing. I tried full blocks, but they were a little odd looking. The tiki torches are my torches for most of my base, but I used another type for lighting the inside of the building...

2019-01-18_21_00_50.thumb.png.2c31d22f33582517278d537edbf3e686.png

This is inside of the building at the back. The yellow stuff is Astral Sorcery Luminescence (however tf you spell it) which I used to light the building in favor of torches-although I wish I had some form of brazier.

So, that's about it. This was not a large or complicated build, unlike some others I have done. I'll post a new one of these whenever, and the next one will show off one of my proudest builds. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements