Vanya

Event #131 -- Moray Map Marathon

NOTICE:

While the event "The Second Coming of The_Happy_Hob" did win the votes, due to a small oversight by Crobat, the event shouldn't have been included in the votes in the first place since ze_journey_v1_2 should've stayed on cooldown until the next nominations (or to be exact, until next week), so instead we will be going to the second top voted nomination.

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week we're taking a look at a small, but very hard and rarely played map combo all made by the same mapper, Moray and suggested by Unloze's finest Alcolo Oasis from Unloze.

These two maps are quite unusual and long, they are also pretty hard maps, but nothing that should be too hard for us. (Also we won't ban 20 people in v0u0v, we promise)

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event:

• Saturday June 1st 10pm GMT-0
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Notice:
Special Kickers:
  • None for this event

VIP Rewards:

• Due to the nature and difficulty of these maps, winning one map will give you one week of V.I.P., and winning both maps will give you two weeks of V.I.P.
Rules:
  • Due to the nature of this event, tryharding will be enforced all throughout the event, please hold onto your seats until event is over to go nuts.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Each map will be played for 3 hours, after this the normal votes will come by, if players wish to extend past this point they are welcome to do so, or to move on to the next map.
Leaders:
  • Anyone is free to lead.
See you this weekend, and good luck!

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Thanks to Crobat for helping me with the vote stuff while I was busy. :nepsmug:

Edited by Vanya