Snufflingtoast

Why am i banned???

Nothing is shown on sourcebans. Are you sure you're still banned? Are you sure this was the server you were banned on?

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Guest SkydivingSquid

@Snufflingtoast, what I will do is try to unban you from the management console and see if it accepts. If that doesnt work, I may add a 1 minute ban and see if when it expires it clears whatever may be in the system. You should be able to get on after. 

I’m including additional information below. 

Attached is a link to your ban history. You can see that you are not banned. 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:123390792&advType=steamid

Also, checking on the VAC site, you’re not banned. 
397692152_ScreenShot2019-06-13at11_47_11PM.png.c64556f829b33b376c2511107a586a30.png

Guest SkydivingSquid

Try to log in now. 🦑

2144327726_ScreenShot2019-06-13at11_50_06PM.png.a50eabf980ac97aded64ddaae4dd50d2.png

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

@Snufflingtoast do you have any other steam accounts?

are you using a VPN?

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Guest SkydivingSquid

@Snufflingtoast I am adding a 1 minute ban on your account. When it expires you should be unbanned.. you are logging in with that SteamID, correct?   

STEAM_0:0:123390792

Just now, SkydivingSquid said:

@Snufflingtoast I am adding a 1 minute ban on your account. When it expires you should be unbanned.. you are logging in with that SteamID, correct?   

STEAM_0:0:123390792

VPNs usually get banned for IP, so if he's on a VPN, he's probably "banned" because of that. Same with shared accounts.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Guest SkydivingSquid

Yes, unfortunately all his bans were from when he left - so it never got an ip on him. Could be the issue. 

Guest SkydivingSquid

If you use Family Sharing on Steam, you may have an another account which has also banned all accounts associated under your “Family”. Bans often work off of IP and this could be the issue. I could look up bans by IP if you were able to provide that in a private message. Obviously don’t provide that here for security reasons. 

Guest SkydivingSquid

Sounds to me like your IP is banned. Unless you can give me their information, I can’t help you. 

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Guest SkydivingSquid

@Snufflingtoast I see you haven’t been on since December, so I am guessing you were unable to connect. Please read through this forum and let me know if anything works. 

Guest SkydivingSquid

Closing this for lack of response. 

• Guest locked this topic