KaitoKiriyama

SCP 105 Idea

So, SCP 105 is just a girl with the ability to manipulate areas provided she has a photo of said area.
But what's the point of her for breach?

In order to rebalance the game toward TRO side. Heres a neat idea.

YOU ARE SCP-105
You are human with the ability to manipulate photos and were deemed an essential aid to the Foundation.
You have a camera that allows you to warp back to where you previously had taken a photo.
You can also warp others to wherever to took the photo.
Photos you take are destroyed on use.

HP: 100
Speed: Regular
Items: SCP-105-B

SCP-105-B: A camera that when used, adds a photo to your inventory and marks the area you currently are. If you use the photo, you warp to the exact area you took the picture.
If a player is staying still, you may hold right click on a player to warp them to said area instead. You can only have one photo at a time.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323748298 or any blonde female researcher model.

The camera allows for retreats, crazy tactics and easy ways out. Note that the camera cannot be dropped. With the camera, you can teleport SCP's away (Or toward) yourself or others.

No.

Various issues with this idea:

-Teleporting via the camera doesn't remotely fit 105(im aware 'LOREEE DOESNT MATTERRR', but i like to at least try to keep them in flavor with the actual article/tale/scp/whatever). Having her being able to view a location she took a photo of in real time would fit better but idk if that is even possible without massive amounts of lag. 

-SCP-105 makes more sense spawning in as apart of Alpha-9 Last Hope instead of being just a normal TFO spawn.  I have yet to seen a good Alpha-9 suggestion however, and it would be by far the most complicated Task force to create.(Tau-5 and Omega-7 are also 'anomalous' task forces of sorts, but nowhere near to as extreme as Alpha-9. Alpha-9 would be 3-6 different unique individual squad members instead of just the same 'class'.). 

-Missing her semi-trademark sniper rifle from tales related to Omega-9. She regularly deploys to the field with a high caliber sniper rifle(in both a case where they dealt with scp-008 zombies that cloned themselves like plants by vudding, and with dealing with a reality warper who didnt realize he was a reality warper and worked on playground 'BUT I HAVE X THAT COUNTERS YOUR X' rules). I am aware this would suffer similar issues to the current sniper rifle if it didnt have dramatically increased damage. 

As much as I would love to stick with the lore as much as possible, you can provide some half-assed lore in the "You are..." Pop up like, 105 was there during a training exercise or taking up experimental technology such as a handheld teleporter that she can remote send through the photo she has.

Her ability is hard to make interesting, so the ability to teleport to designated places clicked in. Justify it by saying something along the lines of "psychological training has allowed her to do more than just move things." You could have her have a sort of camera system, sorta how like in Sandbox Garry's Mod you can use the camera tool.
So either:

Justify teleportation (Which i want because fun gameplay)
or
Camera Feed Operator. WHich gives her a very "Big Brother" role.

Also, Alpha-9 is just a reinforcement wave and I very distinctly want to avoid additional Reinforcement teams.

As for her weapon? We could really give her anything really. Since we have the CSGO weapons, we can give her any scoped weapon and it'd be cool. Even a pistol would be acceptable.