AztecWarrior

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: theaztecwarrior

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/theaztecwarrior/

Banned by: 

Pancake Jenkins

Ban Reason: Ghosting/Cheating

Why should you be unbanned

I was technically collaborating with a traitor, but at the time I didn't know he was, as he helped us kill another traitor. So I had honestly believed that was he was an innocent with us. He did kill innocents, but I just decided that if he wanted to dip his karma, then so be it, but I never shot an innocent, unless they had killed another innocent with provocation. 

It wasn't Pancake who banned you. It was me. You were sitting in the back of the map with 3 others at the beginning of multiple rounds and you proceeded to kill everyone who entered, regardless of your roles and theirs. Once I was made aware of this, I waited until a round started and walked in their myself. I was killed by a traitor (you were that traitor). I then gave 10 seconds to see if the people around you would kill you or if you were cheating. I waited, and none of them started firing at you, you never started firing at them, and no one even ID'd my body. You were clearly breaking the rules. I can't imagine there is a possibility this was an accident. You cant just not kill someone because they were sitting in the back of the map with you before the round started. That said, I'm going to deny this appeal. When you come back, I don't want to see it again.

Here's your ban details.

Player theaztecwarrior
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:116038607
Steam3 ID [U:1:232077215]
Steam Community 76561198192342943
Invoked on 07-13-19 16:10
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 07-20-19 16:10
Reason Ghosting/Cheating
Banned by Admin Zero
Banned from [GFLClan.com] TTT Rotation | Custom | Knives | P...
Blocked (4) theaztecwarrior, theaztecwarrior, theaztecwarrior, theaztecwarrior

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309