lafanduh

lafanduh's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): lafawnduh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125144168

Admin that banned you: spaced alien

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm ban :(

Why should you be unbanned?

threatening to ddos? I said you guys should get ddos protection for your servers cuz they seem to go down at very weird times. or maybe you banned me for a different reason? 

Posted  Edited by lafanduh

i wasnt sharing pictures with anyone or say i was gonna share it with anyone i just put it as my profile picture and for that im sorry to you and beary but given the oppurtunity will never happen again didnt think it was that big of a deal considering it was from her twitch stream all you had to say was yea shouldnt do that or say yea stop it or you will be banned but all you said was lmfao or whatever you said. but dont get how that is doxing considering everyone and there mother in gfl clan knows thats her twitch if i were to put a famous twitch streamer as my profile picture would that be considerd doxing i will admit that i do mess with her alot and do need to chill out on that but she streams publicy on her twitch and makes no effort to hide her face. since it can be seen as bullying/doxing im sorry wont happen again if i am given another chance

Edited by lafanduh

Posted  Edited by beary

Hi clockwise,

Multiple admins, 1 being myself have been warning people not to use that photo that shammy stupidly leaked. Yes it may be from my stream from last year but not once did i share my twitch infomation on csgo/surf, im not one to boast about my stream. You, a week or so ago had my twitch url as your name on the server and was telling people to go look at my twitch account. I do not enjoy photos of me being leaked whether i 'dont attempt to hide my face or not' that shouldnt be the case that i need to follow just so poeple like you and shammy dont screenshot it and bully me with it.
As well as that leaking, you and one of your friends, benez, you had mention threatening leaking other photos on me which are from when i was underage. This is 100% not allowed on the server and will not be tolerated anymore from anyone including you clockwise.  I do not accept your apology, nor will i ever. Youve been doing this kind of shit to me for the last year and a half. I do not like it at all, ive asked you multiple times to stop doing it as well and you just go ahead and say "shut up bitch" or "shut up and make me a sandwhich  whore" stupid sexist shit like that! Ive dealt with enough of your harassment and bullying.

As spaced issued you this punishment and we spoke about it, it was agreed on that you will stay perma banned. 

Thank you for appealing. 

~ beary ❤️ 

Edited by beary

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif

10 hours ago, beary said:

Hi clockwise,

Multiple admins, 1 being myself have been warning people not to use that photo that shammy stupidly leaked. Yes it may be from my stream from last year but not once did i share my twitch infomation on csgo/surf, im not one to boast about my stream. You, a week or so ago had my twitch url as your name on the server and was telling people to go look at my twitch account. I do not enjoy photos of me being leaked whether i 'dont attempt to hide my face or not' that shouldnt be the case that i need to follow just so poeple like you and shammy dont screenshot it and bully me with it.
As well as that leaking, you and one of your friends, benez, you had mention threatening leaking other photos on me which are from when i was underage. This is 100% not allowed on the server and will not be tolerated anymore from anyone including you clockwise.  I do not accept your apology, nor will i ever. Youve been doing this kind of shit to me for the last year and a half. I do not like it at all, ive asked you multiple times to stop doing it as well and you just go ahead and say "shut up bitch" or "shut up and make me a sandwhich  whore" stupid sexist shit like that! Ive dealt with enough of your harassment and bullying.

As spaced issued you this punishment and we spoke about it, it was agreed on that you will stay perma banned. 

Thank you for appealing. 

~ beary ❤️ 

lmfao what the fuck are you going on about so for 1 yea i admit i took it a little to far and put u as my profile picture. which some people did to me i didnt sperg out i didnt care but i guess your way diffrent than me. Yea i told you to shut up but never told you to make me a sandwich and even if i did its all a joke and  not once did you say anything about it and for the nudes i never once spread them. you were not underage mike leaked them from sneaks you were dating a year ago and your 19 now.Seems like from previous servers your just grouping me in with my friends and if you ask me thats kinda fucked. if you cant take a joke then why the fuck are you admin this is all a simulation. anyways sorry for any inconvience i caused i didnt think it was that big of a deal but now realize how much it means to you. maybe you should say something on your mic or atleast in textchat instead of just messaging other mods with voice clips. your 19 this is so surreal if you had a problem with it should have said it. but just reply saying that you did cuz you seem to  lie about alot of stuff.  but does it really mean i should get perm banned? alot of people seem to dislike you on the server and you bring it on yourself ive been in surf servers long enough to tell that every incel just drools on there shirt when they hear a girl talk. You should deffintly not be admin all you do is cause drama and yea i egg it on a little but the fact that you dont have thick skin and cant just ignore it when it seems to happen in every server you join is beyond me. its the fucking internet i cant belive im saying this, you take everything to heart when everything i say is a joke. like is using my old alias doxing?!?!??!? so i mean im just looking to surf and join a community you gave shammy a perm mute but for me its a perm ban. if you would be willing to unban me and perm mute/gag me i would be more than appreciative just looking for a place to surf ive met some friends through this server and i will be nothing but a positive influence from now on if i even hear your name i wont respond cuz now i realize how much harm i do to you for talking a little shit and you cant seem to take any of it and just message other admins about it.you allow some people to spew nazi propoganda but as soon as i talk about the queen of gfl clan i get perm banned. Now last couple nights i was a bit drunk but im not trying to make excuses about what i did because there is none for my unacceptable behavior but life will move if i dont get unbanned i will just find a new community and learn from my mistakes.

Edited by lafanduh

since i cant edit my post i will post another novel here Beary, I don't see how you could say I've participated in a one and a half year long campaign of harassment against you. Over the past year and a half we've mostly been friends, we used to troll on VR chat together. Over the past year and a half you've sat in discords with my friends and I and bonded by making fun of one another. You willingly immersed yourself into a group of people who all communicate by messing with one another.I agree, there are people who harass you by spreading your nudes but that is NOT ME. I absolutely deny threatening to leak your nudes and would love to see the proof if you have it. However, for you to categorize me teasing you as a harassment campaign is unfair. The only change came when you got banned from Sneaks and stopped hanging out with all of us, now that we've all transitioned to GFL where you have a position of power, the teasing is unacceptable? Look, I'll concede that I've been mean to you. I honestly have, but it wasn't out of malice more out of a misguided familiarity that comes from knowing someone for almost two years. Going forward I won't be teasing you anymore, you've made it abundantly clear that you want nothing to do with myself, my friends, or the way we bond. But to characterize a long history wherein we were FRIENDS as a long campaign of harassment isn't kosher.

Edited by lafanduh

Appeal denied. It's a shame it had to come to this since I only really had positive interactions with you prior to this. But yeah, I'm not going to tolerate having my admins or players be abused. I hope you change your attitude wherever you migrate to and treat people better. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)