V3R

V3R's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): V3RM!N

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191482081

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i just got a new hack to troll my friend but i was too dumb and started testing it on the prop hunt server and i didnt mean it at all im really sorry i promise i wont do it again i really want to play 🙁

While this wasn’t my ban, but rather Reaper’s (so I will not be deciding on it), I’d like to give my input. The MOTD is not there just for decoration upon joining the server every time. It is there to inform you of the rules that you agree to follow upon closing it, as well as the agreement to allow us to investigate players. It is very clearly stated that hacking is not allowed. That being said, you shouldn’t have done it in the first place. No server in GFL tolerates it, and bans within GFL apply to all of it’s servers, so you should have considered that before breaking one of our rules that warrants a permanent ban knowing that, if caught, you wouldn’t be allowed to play on the server again. If you do manage to get unbanned and you play on our server again, please take everything I’ve said here into consideration as I highly doubt (if it even happens this time) you would be able to get your appeal accepted for a permanent ban again.

TL;DR: The rules are stated after having joined the server, you agree to follow them and should’ve done so. While it is unlikely you’ll be unbanned, if you do, and break this same rule again, you won’t be given nearly the same amount of leniency you were here. (again, if you are unbanned)

Achievements