Finnick

Life

C'mon now, guys. Pretty sure everyone goes through times of considering suicide at one point or another... The answer is simple: Just don't do it. Honestly, stuff gets better if you stick with it.

I lost my father's side of the family through a nasty divorce, my best childhood friend of nearly 5 years due to certain circumstances involving my father, lost my childhood home (also divorce related), barely passed through school with bare-minimum grades for ~6 years including my senior year (very close to being unable to graduate), went through middle school and the first half of high school without friends (besides buddies in band, but nobody I could hang out with), and went through multiple spells of depression and anxiety for the latter years of my life... and of course I considered suicide, but I just...didn't do it. I had no reason (at the time) to really stick around; everything was going wrong.

Then I found GFL and made some friends here, got myself a loving, loyal girlfriend (albeit an online one, who I didn't meet in person for well over a year), and a solid group of friends to hang out and play games with, I graduated High school, got myself a car, getting myself a job, and have solid plans for post-secondary education. Life got better. It doesn't seem like it will, but statistically if shit starts going wrong, something's bound to go right eventually if you stick with it.

tl;dr

1. life sucked

2. considered suicide

3. didn't kill myself

4. life got better

5. ???

6. profit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)