Jackson_creamy

Jackson_creamy's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Jack$on

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62671957

Reason for punishment: external ghosting

Admin: DjScojo

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Well, I know what I did was wrong, and I deserved the ban for it.  I know there is probably a slim chance of me getting unbanned, but I'm gonna try my best to explain why I should be. Or Rather have the ban reduced.

Why did I ghost? Well,  To be honest, I didn't really think about how ghosting could ruin a game. But when I got banned by Mr. DjScojo (who is a very nice guy and very helpful in-game) I sat back in my chair and really thought about what I was doing, I realized by me ghosting, it ruined other players experience, and I truly apologize for that. I should've known better than that. That is all on me. 

Why I should I be unbanned? I'm not innocent in anyway shape or form. DJ was correct in banning me. And I know that it's only been like maybe 18 hours since the ban, but I really liked the server. I enjoyed the player models it had, and the people. 

So, The point, I wish to be unbanned or have the ban reduced if that's possible.  I am truly sorry for my actions and now know the punishment for ghosting, and I figure the second offense would probably be a perma ban. I promise you I have learned my lesson. Now, If this gets denied, I will completely understand. I just wanted to give this a chance because this is probably the only good prop hunt server left on Garry's Mod.  

Once again, I am truly sorry for ruining others Prop Hunt experience. I just hope you guys can forgive me for breaking your roles.  

-sincerely Jack$on

Thank you for admitting what you did was wrong, but the ban length is 1 week and will not be reduced. Your ban will expire on 2/6/2020. I hope to see you on the server and following the rules then. 😊

Achievements