BarryChuckle

BarryChuckle's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Barry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204076530

Admin that banned you: Velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason for the ban is 'wallhack'.

I'm not wallhacking? I have a recording of a couple of kills before the ban (and including the ban) accusing me of wallhacks which will prove this accusation wrong. I would go through the hassle of uploading but there is a file size limit here so I can send the video, if needs be I can upload to youtube or something. The burden of proof is on you at the moment as it is 'innocent until proven guilty'.

I had no warning that I was going to be banned otherwise I would've explained that I was not walling and it must've just looked like I was.

Why did you permanently ban me and accuse me of something which you can't be absolutely certain is factual. Do you have any evidence yourself?

Posted  Edited by BarryChuckle - Edit Reason: Adding more detail

I changed my mind about uploading. I thought you guys might want to drag this out or something so here's the link:

I didn't edit this, its just cut for brevity. After I killed the last person... insta ban?

Where are my wallhacks?

If you are going to make the argument that I have been wallhacking previously, naturally I wont have any recordings because why would I, but naturally these claims need to be backed up by evidence.

Edited by BarryChuckle
Adding more detail