Banana1

Corrupt's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by corrupt1

Steam Name(s): Corrupt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39170869

Admin that banned you: TheSadBandit

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was playing on the server, I was an innocent. I saw an innocent eating a sandwich, with no detective near them, at the beginning of the round. I decided to kill them. Then an admin bans me with the following reason: "ghstoing". I believe what I did could be against the rule "No kill on suspicion", Nothing to do with ghosting. So from my point of view, the ban is excessive.

I've killed on suspicion before, and the punishment I've received then was just a slay on the next round.

Edited by corrupt1

It was 10 seconds into the round and you killed a T and anyone who entered tower alongside Jimmster3000 and Jimmster99 (who happen/happened to be in your friends list). You 4 were banned for ghosting.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

3 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

It was 10 seconds into the round and you killed a T and anyone who entered tower alongside Jimmster3000 and Jimmster99 (who happen/happened to be in your friends list). You 4 were banned for ghosting.

I don't know who those people are and I'll make my friends list public so you can see I am not friends with them.

I don't have access to the logs, and since I didn't take screenshots of it (because it's a 1 week ban), I'm going to unban.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member