ethan.fortnite

ethan.fortnite's Shootout Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by ethan.fortnite

Steam Name(s): Ethan.fortnite[top250]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43066828

Admin that banned you: No idea

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

My ban does not seem to be appearing in sourcebans which is annoying, sorry that I couldn’t fill out more data. Some players accused me of cheating for using the colt walker, which is a cheap weapon but it’s pretty fun to use. I was also getting headshots with the Remington, again pretty cheap but hey. An admin banned me on the spot for hacking after spectating; I’ve played a lot of fistful recently and haven’t been banned anywhere else (in fact, I’ve played on this server with admins before and they didn’t ban me). Thanks for considering this, this is one of the few populated fof servers left and I always have a good time on it.

Edited by ethan.fortnite

Obviously, if your steam id isn't in the sourceban's database, and your user name isn't present either, then

• You're likely not banned at all (at least by sourcebans) or
  • You likely got votekicked out.

I don't see your steamid nor your username in the sourcebans entries, so there's nothing that can be done outside of looking up by IP address.

Hmm. Just tried to reconnect and I am still banned. I know I wasn’t vote kicked, I killed the admin with a walker and he spectated me, then got banned. I don’t even appear on the block list when I try to connect. Is something wrong with the fistful sourcebans? I don’t see any other recent bans appearing.