Owen

Owen's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Spyman

Your SteamID: 76561198167719155

Reason for punishment: Cheating/Hacks

Admin: console

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Well i want to start out saying i am not the greatest at appealing or writeing in genral never did any good in school so now i got that out of the way i want to start with  my name is owen i am 15. okay sorry for this crappy appeal i really think i should be unbanned because i enjoy playing i would never do anything to break the rules or even make playing unfun for other players i have been very nice to players and never gotten a muted or punisments  i try to keep the server freindly by being nice to other people and reporting to staff if a player is using bad sportmanship or glitched hiding spots. I love playing on GLF prophunt becauase its fun and a blast to play i whould never need to cheat to make myself feel better or to get looks i love the feeling of finding someone in a good hiding spot more then anything i want to be unbanned because i injoy playing with new people and freinds i whould never need to lie to anyone i am sorry for all the inconvice i caused but i hope you give me a second chance- SpyMan

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

First off here is my evidence against you. 

image0.jpgimage1.jpg

I am not willing to un-ban because you most definitely were using a hack to your advantage. 

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements