Burriss75

Remove generally disliked or unplayed maps

Like the title says, remove maps everyone hates or that never get voted for whatever reason and replace them with better maps.

Some examples of maps that are bad or never get voted

Rooftops

The ship

I can't think of anything else please just remove the above 2

2 minutes ago, Burriss75 said:

Like the title says, remove maps everyone hates or that never get voted for whatever reason and replace them with better maps.

Some examples of maps that are bad or never get voted

Rooftops

The ship

I can't think of anything else please just remove the above 2

I made a post similar to this a bit ago, Aurora had said she saw no point in removing maps that aren't broken.
Though in case that sentiment is no longer a thing, I'm for removing Rooftops, no opinion on the ship really, it is kinda annoying though.
My problems with rooftops: 
Poorly Optimized
Sniper-fest

that's kinda it, there isn't much else needed to make a map bad.
Though I wouldn't say that's a majorly disliked map, maybe it is now though idk.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

rooftops isnt terrible, large reliance on snipers and its hard for glutton.marker and infected to really do anything because they want lower/mid ranges ideally but it isnt bad every once in a while as a change of pace,

the ship takes forever in every match though as nobody can ever find eachother in the ending stages, its a map that directly scales in quality with the more players there are on it.

1 hour ago, Nametagg0 said:

the ship takes forever in every match though as nobody can ever find eachother in the ending stages, its a map that directly scales in quality with the more players there are on it.

Which is 100% true, the ship is better the more people on the map so it should be a fine map but in reality everyone has to deal with a 6v1 where the round ends to time

1 hour ago, Nametagg0 said:

rooftops isnt terrible, large reliance on snipers and its hard for glutton.marker and infected to really do anything because they want lower/mid ranges ideally but it isnt bad every once in a while as a change of pace,

Rooftops pretty much makes it impossible for those 3 roles to use their main ability effectively. It's also bad for FPS and while I do agree that its nice to play a different map every once in a while rooftops could easily be replaced with another sniper map that doesn't have these problems