Burriss75

Give exe credit

Executioner really needs a credit because the t shop helps the ts a lot and sacrificing being able to use it for a lot of the round to get a little more damage against a single player is kinda an oof

On 3/14/2021 at 6:19 PM, Burriss75 said:

Executioner really needs a credit because the t shop helps the ts a lot and sacrificing being able to use it for a lot of the round to get a little more damage against a single player is kinda an oof

i strongly agree- a lot of people do not like getting executioner at all, and plenty consider it to be the worst T role. while you can obviously gain credits from your team killing people, even the basic Traitor starts with 2 credits. trading both of those credits for the slight damage buff is, as GFL forum user Burriss75 so eloquently put it, "kinda an oof". 

i will add, though, that i do like executioner. it makes my lizard brain happy to have an objective to focus on, and it can be fun feeling like you're hunting prey. but it definitely would be a lot more popular and tolerable with a lot of players if it just started with the one credit.

piss

• 2 weeks later...