Krucial

A NICE SKIN, PUT CREEPER IN THE BIN

Posted  Edited by Krucial

Hi hot model suggestion because why not and it's the TREND!!1!

Linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2439431986&searchtext=ena+playermodel

PRO(s) OF ADDING THIS SKIN:

1. IT'S NOT ANIME (SOURCES CLAIM AND WITH MY EYES) SO NO-ANIME PEOPLE CAN BE HAPPY
  2. UHH IT'S A NICE AND UNIQUE LOOKING MODEL WITH AN ABSTRACT AESTHETIC
  3. HAS A READY-MADE TTT FRIENDLY MODEL WAITING FOR US TO USE
  4.  HAS A REALLY LOW DOWNLOAD OF ONLY 6https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/639898531565535266/833785295458795530/unknown.png MB!!!1!1

CON(s) OF ADDING THIS SKIN:

1. NONE AT ALL!!1

Hitbox and height test BY MUAH (KRUCIAL) IN SINGLEPLAYER B5

unknown.png

MUAH.PNG.67afc8391dddb939c78ecd7f9db4013d.PNG

OKAY OKAY SO EDITORIAL BITS FOR THE HATERS

1. MULTIPLE COLOURS, EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY COLOUR SCHEME, JUST PICK ONE AND ROLL WITH IT
  2. EVEN ANIMATED EYES ON ONE OF THEM SO YES

1505917339_COLOUR1.PNG.6e02990b1f61c1551f6c30f703c15e6b.PNG

1507722568_COLOUR2.PNG.2238eeda59900a84683df08bd0b50272.PNG

2119928166_COLOUR3.PNG.6b6c0586649afc3c554397b200c8fb8b.PNG

HITBOX REMEDY MADE BY SENOR KRUCIAL THEMSELVES (TBD)

CAN ADD ANIMATIONS TEST IF NEEDED AND RAGDOLL 

KTHX BYE

Edited by Krucial

11 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Reimu Hakurei (博麗 霊夢 Hakurei Reimu) is the Main Character of the Touhou Project series, having appeared in all of the main games and in almost every game in the series. As the sole maiden of the Hakurei Shrine, she is commonly called upon (or calls it upon herself) to investigate strange occurrences throughout Gensokyo.

In earlier games, Reimu's spiritual abilities were highly limited. (In Highly Responsive to Prayers, she was unable to directly harm enemies at all.) As time passed, however, she developed her abilities, becoming able to manipulate the Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb, special amulets, and her own spiritual power to fight more effectively. Sometime between Mystic Square and Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, she realized the ability to fly under her own jurisdiction. (Before then, she relied on Genjii, her turtle familiar, to fly.)

Reimu is commonly described as easygoing, curious, dutiful, and optimistic — sometimes overly so. Her personality seems sympathetic toward many individuals; there are few characters who remain her rivals past the first encounter. Her shrine has become a moderately popular locale for some of Gensokyo's residents.

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

Literally best

reported

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Sophie~ ♡
33 minutes ago, Krucial said:

Hi hot model suggestion because why not and it's the TREND!!1! -sic-

Y'know you lot can shit talk this all you want, but if you pay closer attention I'm fairly sure the head hitbox is bigger than the normal TTT head hitbox, and the better model would have the exact same problems if not worse when it comes to what people always complain about with models. Alsoooo just my CONTROVERSIAL OPINION BUT any player worth their salt should already be aiming at the centre of any model's head instead of focusing on the 2cm of anime weirdo hair that isn't covered like BRUH it's literally a small part at the top

if you would aim at the skirt of the model get some help

That being said I probably won't add it due to the negative reactions, but omg people loool

also yes the creeper will meet a very sudden demise, I can't believe I keep forgetting about that lmao

Edited by Sophie~ ♡

Posted  Edited by Krucial
18 minutes ago, Sophie~ ♡ said:

That being said I probably won't add it due to the negative reactions, but omg people loool

image.thumb.png.d30dc02b761fa344049830a5bfa43d78.png

Edited by Krucial