64Evolution

64Evolution's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: ^4Evolution

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:148750445

Banned by: Daddy Issues

Ban Reason: Hacks

Why should you be unbanned

I wasn't even online when I was banned, I have not once used hacks on any GFL server, so I have no idea why anyone would think im using hacks?

Posted  Edited by Daddy Issues

If you were not hacking on any GFL server then could you explain this clip?

Before this clip, you didn't see noname go there at all, and yet when you got the bullet bill you managed to look at where noname was and was planning on shooting at them, and those shots with the bullet bill were something that a human can't do. 

I have many more clips of your shaky/snappy aim, but this one takes the cake. 

Edited by Daddy Issues

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

A. Not only did I have radar during this round thus knowing where he was, I recall seeing him walk onto that building thus knowing where he was. Has for the spinning, I have literally no idea, I distinctly recall being very confused when I was using it as it was firing to my left rather then where I was aiming, I would love to see these other clips of my "shaky/snappy" aim. But I genuinely have 0 clue whats going on in this clip as it does not in the slightest reflect what was going from my point of view.

After speaking to our manager, we have decided to keep the ban, and will therefore deny this appeal. You can appeal again in a year.

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif