MattytheAkita

SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MattytheAkita/

Punished by:

Ban

Reason for the punishment:

RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Hello, i had no idea this would result in a ban. One player was upset because i killed them as a detective because they had a DNA scan on another Innocent. So i was suspected to believe they were a T. 

My dude you had 2 previous warns from lord of burgers today 8/30/2021 and a third warn means a ban, you rdmed a proven innocent despite them killing a Traitor in front of your eyes! 

Your ban is already over. Here's how the warn system works on this server: you get warned mainly for RDM and 3 warns within the same week will get you banned for 6 hours. If you get more than 3 warns in the week you'll be banned for a longer and longer time. Warns last for a week and after that they don't count towards a ban.

Also, I don't remember the exact circumstance, but I warned you twice because you RDMed 2 people with a C4 as an innocent. You may have even killed more people than that, but it was a weird randy rando round so the current online admins and I decided to warn instead of giving you a mass rdm ban (which would've been a week long).

But yeah, the ban's over and you can play again