sapphireflame

remove ump

can we remove or rework the ump because fighting someone with that gun is anoying it flips your pov all around and is to over powered in one on one combat a rework like maybe not fliping you like 90 dagrees would be great

Sapphire Flame

its not that bad, if any of the det/surv guns were to be removed it would be the p90 for its insane damage (and decent range too tbf) but take one look at my thread and you will see why thats not happening. 

professional necromancer

Posted  Edited by Doctor Pig

The UMP does 41 damage on a headshot, 9 damage on a body shot, and 5 damage on a limb shot.  For reference, the P90 does 38 damage on a headshot, 14 on a body shot, and 8 for limbs, with a significantly faster fire rate.  Both take 3 headshots to kill, but UMP takes 12 body shots to kill, barring body armor that traitors can buy, compared with the P90's 8 body shot kill.  This means if you only hit body shots, you're killing them at least 2x faster with the P90 than the UMP.  Yes, P90 shreds, but you're going to be losing most of your gunfights with UMPs if you don't hit the head, even with the stunning effect it provides.  In my opinion, this provides tradeoff and balance between the 2 weapons.  People with crazy good aim will benefit most from the UMP, while the P90 is more of a spray gun.  I think they both should stay.

Edited by Doctor Pig

Hello I'm Doctor Pig