Russian

Russian's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Russian

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2327387

Admin that banned you: Block

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Eban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was perm ebanned on some date I don't care to remember because it has been so long and it's not relevant. I know in the past I have trolled many times with items, but none of the times I did it have made it so the server has died it was all in good fun and we all had a good laugh I never meant to cause any harm I just was having fun and isn't that what the point of ze is. I understand that the admins were just trying to do their job, but they should understand that sometimes the server just wants to have fun and I was doing that. I promise in the future to not troll with items if given the second chance and agree that any future eban is permanent with no chance of appeal. I would like to thank you for reading my ban appeal and hope you aren't a monkey and accept it because if you deny it I will personally hire seal team six to murder you for not allowing just a little bit of trolling.

PSA

Message to Vauff: Hello bitch, nice feet ahahahahahah squeezy squeezy squeezy baby thristy mommy baby want feet suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big toes you slut hahahahah feet feet feeties me your caveman me use big feety for big bitty hahahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk squeezy baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy squeezies hee hee hee haha haaa haaaaa can't stop the feet truck coming through honk honk honk all aboard the feety train hee hee wooo wooooo honk honk honk!!!

Your eban will be removed, but any further instances of item trolling will lead to another perma eban. Ask an admin while online with them to have the eban removed.