Serial Killer

Randy Rando

Bulwark

Doom Slayer

Hidden

Kobold Hoarder

Mad Bomber

Restless

should kill the Jackal similar to priest deagle. Or at least not do anything.

Let me know your thoughts.

I'd be pissed if I lost my jackal round due to getting unlucky and sidekicking a rare role.  And if the role becomes immune to being sidekicked, the jackal realizes that this is a very rare neutral role and becomes liable to killing them immediately, and the rare role realizes this is a jackal and becomes liable to killing them immediately.  I personally think that the only roles that could maybe be made immune to being sidekicked would be hidden, doomslayer, and bulwark, given how rare they are added to the fact that everyone can tell that they are these roles.

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat
4 minutes ago, Doctor Pig said:

I'd be pissed if I lost my jackal round due to getting unlucky and sidekicking a rare role.  And if the role becomes immune to being sidekicked, the jackal realizes that this is a very rare neutral role and becomes liable to killing them immediately, and the rare role realizes this is a jackal and becomes liable to killing them immediately.  I personally think that the only roles that could maybe be made immune to being sidekicked would be hidden, doomslayer, and bulwark, given how rare they are added to the fact that everyone can tell that they are these roles.

s k e l e d o o t
edit: also tbh kobold too, if it was made a bit rarer

Edited by Neon Cat

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

4 hours ago, Doctor Pig said:

I think yes, maybe it does make sense to just make the obvious roles with special models immune, and nothing else.