DrippyDogNuts

Caveman/Assassin

Posted  Edited by DrippyDogNuts

The Caveman is a traitor role that spawns with a big club in their inventory that is pretty much exactly like the shark totem but reskinned. It blocks received damage and disables gun damage the same as totem, until it wears off and they can use their guns again. This role has no shop, but every time they get a kill with the shark totem, they receive a 1.10x damage increase. Personally, I like the idea of removing shark totem from the Serial Killer and giving it to another role because it's overused and too OP for a role that can already see through walls and has other severely underused items.

The alternative to Caveman is the Assassin, which is the same, but with a blade/katana reskinned shark totem and the ability to steal identities off of people's corpse's disguise themselves when KOS'd. Assassin would recieve a 0.10x speed increase with every totem kill. Assassin would probably be harder to implement bc of the identity stealing, which is why I proposed Caveman foremost.

EDIT: The damage buff for caveman is definitely too high, idk what it should be but something less OP

bingu.gif

Edited by DrippyDogNuts

Fart

+1 i like the idea of the assassin getting faster , but i dont like the idea of the identity stealing, i feel like it getting faster is a neat idea for a role. it would also out you if you started gaining a ton of speed. i like caveman but i feel like the damage is a little much. a role that if you get kills with it just starts doing massive damage feels op, even without access to the t shop. assassin in my opinion would be really niche and reward you with good play, just remove the identity theft part .

e