tehfrog

Doom Slayer rounds for 100k points

I have 285 hours in the server and around 460k points, that's about 1 doomslayer round every 61 hours. If there are 20 people on at once, that makes it around 1 more doomslayer round every 3 hours. I think this is a fair enough amount of points to be able to buy a doomslayer round.

argh

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat
16 hours ago, Jdot. said:

going to be a doom slayer every round then, theirs lots of people with millions of points

so everyone buys 10 doom slayer rounds and then they need to play for another month 😛

anyway, I agree with the idea of role passes. I think 100k is a fair amount for hidden tier roles, but there should be both a general cooldown and a role specific cooldown. the general cooldown is a 3-5 round cooldown where you can't buy any more role passes. the specific cooldown is a longer cooldown, length depending on how rare the role is. (for example, something like detective would have around 8 rounds of cooldown, while something like hidden would have 5-10 maps of cooldown). I think that also, roles that are layered together should share the role specific cooldown, for example, if you bought a hidden pass, you would have to wait the entire 5-10 maps before you could buy a doom slayer pass.

Edited by Neon Cat

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

i think my personal preference in regards to role passes would be to have them available only for certain roles (amne, jester, mimic, pirate, drunk, some others). i think it'd be more frustrating (than it already is) to die to a rare neutral role knowing that they probably only got it because they've played X amount of hours. so -1 i guess? 

piss

1 hour ago, Anathema Device said:

L + Ratio

However if we could buy a pass for something like jester where you deal no damage and die, I'd love that. No winstate required.

inert role when

piss