sapphireflame

new role idea

miner and minesweeper

miner is a natural (or t but you would have to code ts being able to see the mines) who places down invisable (nearly invisable) mines he is explosive proof and he can only do damage via his mines

minesweeper is an inno role that has a specail item that the can disable mines in a certain area kinda like a emp that can recharge every 15 seconds

Sapphire Flame

nah, basically just mad bomber except with the mine suit. also I don't like roles that the only point of them is to counter another role

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

i think it would be a neat concept for an sk weapon or something 🙂

unless RSB is too similar. never used it

Achievements

Posted  Edited by dmitric419

1- So a role that just places just like slams, I would rather play mad bomber then this role because it lame way to kill people.

2/5 Idea.

1/5 gameplay 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

17 hours ago, Neon Cat said:

nah, basically just mad bomber except with the mine suit. also I don't like roles that the only point of them is to counter another role

Graverobber moment

Edited by dmitric419

Just a gamer and helpful person.

I want a role that just has to place c4 all over the map and kill everyone in 1 hit without being seen (though the c4 is visible so people will know it is in the round), and if detonating the c4 doesn't kill everyone, nobody dies except for the role who placed the c4

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

On 5/27/2022 at 10:37 PM, Neon Cat said:

I want a role that just has to place c4 all over the map and kill everyone in 1 hit without being seen (though the c4 is visible so people will know it is in the round), and if detonating the c4 doesn't kill everyone, nobody dies except for the role who placed the c4

that role would be very cool like u have to place a c4 that is like very far away from that c4 and when u placed enough of them u can detonate and it will kill everyone but if it doesnt then u know what happens

i like this idea but not the miner or whatever its called